The Windsor 2030 Steering Group is meeting this evening.
Notes from meeting:
- Letter published in Windsor Express, resulted in increased traffic to website.
- Facebook page now updated
- Photography project now almost complete, meaning a full record of the neighbourhood now on Flickr. Will be used for public record, policy guidance and examples
- First draft of policies due to be completed by Friday 11 September. Evidence base to be updated also. Review meeting in afternoon. Published on website on Monday
- Guildhall Forum meeting for next week to be confirmed for Guildhall at 6.30 pm on Thursday. Open meeting, meaning that open to all residents and businesses in the neighbourhood
- Forum meeting to be publicised, to include flyer, potential stall at night market and letter to Observer